Existing Member?

Somewhere North of Home The adventures of a directionally challenged individual

Barcelona 2

SPAIN | Friday, 28 May 2010 | Views [281]

Barcelona could just be the coolest city in the world!! We had such a great time there, and decided we loved it more than fresh sheets AND finding $20 in your jeans pocket. So thats a lot of love right there.
Highlights of Barcleona include...
doing a Spanish cooking class which wasnt really a class but more a watching some spanish man make paella while you drunk as many sangrias as you could then ate as much of his paella as you could. My type of cooking class.

doing a walking tour of Barcelona which was so interesting and came complete with a free beer. I think you may be able to sense the theme for Barcelona. No in all honesty we werent always at the bar, we did a lot of other cool things like eat tapas, visit castles, see sagrada familia, go for a picnic in parc guell, and we rambled along La rambla.

On our last night together we went to this amazing fountain in mondjuic. It was huge and was coloured by a million different ligths and spurted in time to music. It was amazing.

Im so sad to leave barcelona!!!

 

About jessiecresp


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.