Existing Member?

The great OZ

13 Days to go!!!

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 27 June 2007 | Views [625]

13…..the count down….

Last weekend was a big one, Mike and Jord’s had one of those all nighter crazy parties the theme was red light district and it was crazy fun!!! There were poles for pole dancing and the dress up that some wore was just fantastic. I drove that night so I was lucky enough to score some good photos. (The photos tell all the stories)

 Saturday Luke and I had our farewell. The sun was out and the waves were big (it was great to watch the surfers being towed out on jet skies) and we all managed to party on even though it was cold because of the wind. So the farewell was across the road from my parents at north Narrabeen, it was great cos when it got dark we just headed across the road to keep drinking which was great and also meant that Tim, Elks and Nyla were able to hang out with us some more (Connor and Nyla had the best time). At some late time of the night a few of us ended up at Mona pub and also at the pie shop eating many pies!!!

So there is only 7 days left of work, thank god!!! Luke is doing fine, he is living back at his parents as they headed off on anther trip up north on Monday and someone needs to take care of Gremlin (its not safe for her to be at Narrabeen as there is no gate) I have decided to stay at my parents and spend time with them and Conner before we head off. I(‘m starting to stress out though I think mainly about getting everything done and seeing everyone before we head off, the biggest thing though is that I haven’t sold my car yet and I’m starting to get a bit scared about that, so fingers crossed for me that I can sell it in the next 13 days…

 

Well to Ben, Em, Shan, Andy and all the others out there travelling take care!! Luke and I will be joining you soon into the holiday life!!

Love Jessie

 

 

 

 

Tags: Family

About jessicaandluke


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.