Existing Member?

Next Stop......South America! Vamos! Hola Amigos! So this trip has been a long time coming! In Feb I'll be taking off on my next adventure with my dear friend Paula (aka Pow) around Sth America. I'll be writing when I can so please follow xx

Vietnam - Saigon and Mui Ne

CAMBODIA | Thursday, 29 November 2007 | Views [569]

Got to Saigon a few days ago after leaving Phnom Pehn.

We went on a day tour of the Mekong which was nice, we went on row boats thru the river and then had lunch on an island. Not that much of a fan of Ho Chi Minh, it was a bit crazy! Although we did have a few funny things happen!We were drinking beer that we bought in jugs from a dodgy cafe for 80cents, we had a mail order bride come in our room showing me the picture of her husband and then at the pub that night there was a 2 year old boy busting out porn star moves and dancing on tables using a coconut tree as a pole! it was hilarious! he was walking around the pub we were at selling gum for his mum! Poor kid will have no social skills when he is older!

Yesterday we got to Mui Ne, its such a nice little coastal town. Its great to be out of the city!

Oce we got here we had seafood lunch for like $5 then hired bikes for the afternoon and went to the sand dunes and went sand boarding! Shit hit the fan tho once our motor bike got a flat tire! We got it to the nearest service station but no-one spoke english! The adventures of travelling! hahaha Luckly we met a canadian guy who has been hanging out with us..he left us today to go up north but we will be meeting up with him again when we are in Thailand!

Today we just layed on the beach, we just walked out our front door and then steped on the sand! =) We are both a little burnt tho! Its such a beautiful place here! It so nice going to sleep to the sound of waves crashing at night!

Tomorrow lunch time we are heading up to Nha Trang a bit further up the coast for a couple of nights!

looking forwward to it!

xxx

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

About jessica184


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.