Existing Member?

Road Trip - Calgary to Mexico 2008 So the time has finally come for Dan and I to hit the road, with the two girls and the tent trailer. We are heading to Mexico and hoping to stay for 6 months. I am thinking, this sure will be one experience to remember for a lifetime! Enjoy!

4th December - Provo Utah - Cortez Colorado

USA | Thursday, 4 December 2008 | Views [635]

Today, was simpy amazing. Driving through the Utah, was simply gorgeous. The sun was shining. Dan and I both in our T-shirts, and feeling very lucky indeed.

We stopped at the Arches National Park. Breath taking, you must look at the pictures.

We wished though that at the entrance, the man behind the office area had mentioned to us that there was no place for the dogs to walk. We were expecting to enjoy the sites, with the two girls( Which he was fully aware they were coming too....)

So this did cause a few complications to say the least. Poor Milly was experiencing some poorly tummy troubles.... We tried to take them for a secret walk to one of the arches, but got caught red handed. The VERY nice man did not say anything though. So we all hopped back in the van, like nothing had happened, except Milly, had not quite set out to do, what she SHOULD have done. So yes, you guessed it, we experinced a very pleasant smell in the car.... Nice one milly!

The pictures say it all really about today....so enjoy!

 We are now staying in Cortez tonight. Just had dinner. Tacco Bell. Not like the real mexican food.

Tomorrow will be another long days drive. We took it a bit easy today, and enjoyed the simple beauty's that our world has.

Tags: dan jess mexico tent trailer

About jessdanapril2008


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.