Existing Member?

Living the Dream My travel journal to help keep friends and family up to date with where I am in the world.

Two weeks & the party begins!

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 22 May 2006 | Views [324]

FFA Travel released their detailed itinerary for the two week Aussie Tour on Friday and it was hard not to get excited just reading it. Can you just picture this:

"This morning we meet up with every single person on FFA Travel’s Tour C: Hostel & Camping for the biggest bar crawl you can imagine. 1,300 Aussies tearing it up on the streets & the local bars of Munich. Our UK office has just returned from an extensive reconnaissance mission which revealed a sensational list of fine establishments.

For the best visual effect please wear 1. Your yellow FFA thongs 2. your FFA Travel board shorts & 3. the yellow FFA long sleeve polo that you received as part of the Package, can you imagine how good this will look with everyone wearing the same gear. Ridiculous! A bit like Where’s Wally x 1,300!"

The party starts this week as we head down to Melbourne for the start of the campaign against the European Champions, Greece. Should be an awesome event with a record-breaking crowd at the newly renovated MCG. Just the way to start the final week countdown before taking off for Germany.

Tags: The Planning Phase

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.