Existing Member?

Living the Dream My travel journal to help keep friends and family up to date with where I am in the world.

28 Days and counting down fast!

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 8 May 2006 | Views [324]

I cannot believe it is only four weeks until I fly out. It can't come quick enough now after the long build-up to the event.
I have stocked up on Aussie supporters gear along with my mates so we will look the part in Germany and Melbourne and the rest of Europe for that matter!

Switzerland is now booked as the fill-in before the now delayed Contiki Tour. We were going to go there anyway so it was not really a big deal. We'll fly into Zurich from Hamburg and catch the train to Interlaken which is situated between the lakes Thun and Brienz. Hopefully we'll get to check out Gimmelwald and the mighty Jungfraujoch. From Interlaken we'll go back to Zurich, maybe via Lausanne, for a few days before flying to Copenhagen for the start of the Contiki Tour of Scandinavia and Russia. We have had to apply for new Russian Visa's thanks to the date changes so hopefully we can get that wrapped up soon.

Tags: The Planning Phase

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.