Existing Member?

Netherlands Exchange 2007

Paris Day 2!

FRANCE | Wednesday, 25 April 2007 | Views [525] | Comments [2]

Ok here is the rest of what we did in paris. the first thing that we did was that we went to the eiffel tower. we got to go to the third floor of it, which is the highest point that you could go to.  the view form up there was amazing!! you could see evrything from up there. after, that we went to the lovre. we were only there to basically see the three major pieces of art that they have. you could spend at least a whole day in there to see everything that they have. the first piece that we saw was the mona lisa. that was better than you could expect. and it was a lot small than you would have though that it was. you wernet allowd to take any pictures of it, so sorry! the next thing that we saw was the le victoirie de samothrace. the last piece of art that we saw was the venus de milo, that is the statue that doesn't have any arms on it. over all the lovre was better and a whole lot bigger than i expected. than after that we went shopping some more, and that is where i got my first real french pastry, it was banana and chocolate flavored. it was so good! by the time that i got that, it was time to the train station and head back to the netherlands. well that was it for our last day in paris!

Tags: Sightseeing

Comments

1

Your Momma gave me this site to hear from you. I have been anxious and was glad to know that she had heard from you. The pictures are breathtaking! I wish that I had the want to travel to see all the wonderful places. I'll keep watching for more! Love Ya ~ Mj

  MaryJane Apr 27, 2007 4:12 AM

2

Hey!
Glad I found your site! Sounds like you're having an awesome time. Loved the pictures. That pastry looks delicious! We all miss you. Can't wait to see you when you get back and hear all about it.
See ya soon!
~Sarah

  Sarah G. Apr 28, 2007 5:34 AM

About jen200587


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.