Existing Member?

Netherlands Exchange 2007

First Day in Holland!

NETHERLANDS | Monday, 23 April 2007 | Views [522] | Comments [1]

Hello, again!

Well today went pretty well! This afternoon we had lubch w/ the VP of the I.D. College, It went pretty good! After that we went to the city of Gouda. We went with Maureen and Lex and they showed us some of the sites arounfd Gouda. We went to St. John's Church. It had a lot of stained glass windows that were pretty awesome looking!!  After that we went to the City Hall type of buildin. I bought some Gouda cheese while were there. It is soo good. After we left "downtown" Gouda we went to the I.D. College campus in Gouda. There Liz and I went with a couple of teachers to the nursing part of the college, whil Jacob and DiAnte learned about the program that they have for law. Then thst  was the end of the day! Oh, one more thing, we rode the bikes today!! It was soo much fun!! AAnd later tinight we have a surprise party for DiAnte at Maikel's place, since DiAnte is turning 21 today! So, I will tell about day 2 in Paris later!

Love, Jen

Tags: Sightseeing

Comments

1

I am glad to hear from you. Where are the pictures?
You didn't answer any of my questions? Please do so. Maryjane is waiting to hear from you too. I am glad that you did okay on the bikes. have fun celebrating with DiAnte tonight. We need to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

love
xxooo

  Mom Apr 24, 2007 8:10 AM

About jen200587


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.