Existing Member?

Netherlands Exchange 2007

Well, we made it!!

NETHERLANDS | Friday, 20 April 2007 | Views [570] | Comments [6]

Just wanted to let everyone know that we made it to Amsterdam around 11.15 am there time. Just to let you know that they are 7 hours ahead of us. The flight was long, but it was good.  I didn't get to switch seats b/c we didn't ghave enoughg time before we left. Once we got here we had lunch at I.D. College and then we got a tour of the college. It was very nice. Then we had the rest of the day with the host families. I have met Charlotte's dad and her sister. They are very nice!  Then Charlotte and her friend to the downtown in the oart of the ciry that they live in. It is a very nice place. An d the weather is very nice here. Couldn't ask for better weather!! Well have to go, dinner now. I will update in a couple of days since I don't think that I am going to take my computer with me to Paris. TTYL!

Love,

Jennifer

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

So happy you made it safely, tough luck on the upgrade though.

Have fun in Paris. To steal from the greatest movie ever-The Godfather, of course- Leave the Computer, take the Camera!

Be sure to dance the Can Can!

Christa

  Christa Apr 21, 2007 2:26 AM

2

Glad to hear that everything is soooooo nice. I will look forward to your writing about Paris and all the other things that you do. How is the food? Any problems with exchanging the money? I paid your deposit on your dress today. Nothing much happening here, your dad is going to grill steaks for supper tonight. So how tired are you? Take lots of pictures, can't wait to see some.

Love ya
xxxoooo

  Mom Apr 21, 2007 7:34 AM

3

Hey girl, I'm glad to hear you made it with no problems. I hope you're enjoying yourself. I can't wait to hear how Paris was. The weather here is awesome this weekend!!!!
Hope to hear from you soon.

  Beth Apr 22, 2007 6:19 AM

4

Hello

I am waiting patiently for some response from you about your adventures. I hope that we get a big report with some pictures soon. We are having some very nice weather here, not much going on though. Tinker says WOOF WOOF (hello). She laid in your bed most of the evening last night. She is doing fine though. Do you know where your outlet and switch cover are for your bathroom? Your dad fixed it where I think we can get them on now. Well got to get ready for church, talk later.

Love ya
xxxooo

  Mom Apr 22, 2007 11:02 PM

5

Hello

Just wanted to let you know that everyone asked about you. What have you purchased? Find any great deals?
Talk later.

Love Ya
xxxooo

  Mom Apr 23, 2007 4:31 AM

6

Jennifer Lynn!!!!!

Your Mom gave me this site address. I called her on Sunday to see if she had heard from you yet. You better check in soon before your Mom shows up over there! Looking forward to hearing from you. Be Good, I Love You! Mj

  Mary Jane Apr 23, 2007 3:56 PM

About jen200587


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.