Existing Member?

Where the bloody hell am I

Unfortunately no naked Russians in saunas

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 10 April 2007 | Views [548]

Walkin into Cesky Krumlov as the sun went down just showed how beautiful a little town it is. If u've seen the movie Hostel, Cesky Krumlov is the town shown when the two guys head east to find the hot women. The women promised in the movie weren't in the real life Krumlov either but there wasn't any drugging or killing either, so u win some u lose some. 

I met Julian (a yank) on the first night in the bar who'd been there 7 times and knew everyone. He sorted me out with what to do and introduced me to a few locals who were pretty tops. It was St. Pats day (though not many of the Czechs knew or cared) when i got there and nearly everyone in the bar that night talked English which made for a really good party. Many pilseners and Czech shots later i couldn't keep my head up any more and had to go to bed.

The rest of the time in Krumlov was less crazy but really cool and relaxing. It was all topped off when on the last day as I was getting breakfast I looked out the window and saw it snowing! In march! I couldn't believe it. I ran outside and acted like a little kid i was that excited. The town looked even more beautiful with snow capped roofs and trees. Apart from anything else this convinced me to go skiing in Austria once i left the Czech Republic.

Tags: Adventures

About jeffro


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.