Existing Member?

2007 Adventures My dream adventure - To motorcycle across the USA!

My VISA card arrives in Simi Valley, Los Angeles.

USA | Wednesday, 28 November 2007 | Views [1604]

Yeah - everything is back on track!  After a magnificent ride down the Pacific Coast Highway, I arrived at the Grand Vista Hotel, Simi Valley and received the great news my replacement Visa card was delivered to the hotel lobby.  I now have US$800 cash and my Visa card - everything is cool again.  And as a bonus, my initial booking fee of $148/night was dropped to $69 because I mentioned that they were advertising this cost on hotels.com.  Plus, they gave me a complimentary Breakfast vouchure because I told them it was my last day of my wonderful cross American adventure.  Thanks Grand Vista Hotel :)  This was a really really nice hotel too with model facilities a big pool and spa, restaurants and best still a guest laundry facility that I could use to clean all of my clothes - which were disgusting by now.  I couldn't of stayed at a better place for the last day of my trip.  I highly recommend staying here, if you are passing through Simi Valley.

My good luck had returned. ;D

Tags: Laughter

 

About jc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.