Existing Member?

2007 Adventures My dream adventure - To motorcycle across the USA!

Arrived in Beunos Aires

USA | Sunday, 2 December 2007 | Views [558] | Comments [2]

Just a very quick note to say I have arrived safely in Buenos Aires, Argentina.  I am here visiting my mate Steve and to see to Police concert tomorrow night.  I will publish some stories tomorrow about my last two days in the U.S. and to say some thankyou's

cheers

James

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Good news James, we were getting worried.

  Dad Dec 2, 2007 11:18 AM

2

James:

Wow, what a story about your last days here in the US. Just got up and read your blog while drinking a second cup of coffee. Nancy and I made it in last night just before midnight and were glad to get home after the week in the US Virgin islands. Although we stayed on St. Thomas, St. Johns we found more favorable and a bit less commercialized. Caught a cab over to Coral Bay on St. Johns just before lunch Friday and found the area and it’s people to be laid back with an atmosphere more like one you would imagine island life should be like. Just wish we had known about the area sooner and would have been able to spend more there.
Sounds like you made it back home fine Mate. I guess it will soon be back to life in the fast lane with your job. Mine will start later today because after being gone for a week Monday with all it’s normal happenings will not allow me to get caught up. I will be on the look out for “Suzie Bonnie” and get her back here to the house where she can be pampered until you get back in late spring or early summer. She’ll be ready for her next adventures as the two of you continue to explore this country’s diverse landscape and continue to experience what it has to offer. Hopefully we will be able to accompany you on part of it and see places we too have never had the opportunity to experience. Take care, keep in touch and I will let you know when she arrives.

Lester Crane

  Lester Crane Dec 3, 2007 2:13 AM

About jc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.