Existing Member?

2007 Adventures My dream adventure - To motorcycle across the USA!

Arrived in New Orleans.

USA | Monday, 12 November 2007 | Views [476] | Comments [4]

Just arrived in New Orleans safe and sound in my Hotel.  Big ride today... 355mi in 5.5 hrs.  Not too bad I guess.  GPS said I had a moving average of 79mph... but I'm bloody knackered.  Staying in a nice hotel near the French Quaters.  Time for quick shower and hit the town for some good food and music.  I will report back tomorrow.

Tags: Sightseeing

Comments

1

Thanks for the update Mate.

Dad

  Dad Nov 14, 2007 9:22 AM

2

Hi James
Glad to see you made it safely to New Orleans and hope that you enjoyed your evening. We enjoyed your visit with us and thank you for the surprise left on the kitchen counter! Stay in touch - Safe Riding!!
Nancy

  Nancy Nov 15, 2007 1:47 AM

3

James:

Been playing catch up with work today after being in Memphis, TN all day Monday & Tuesday. Sounds like you had a good ride to New Orleans and missed the rain that was predicted. Also sounds like you are getting a chance to enjoy the town as well. Nancy and I both really enjoyed your company and are thankful we had a part in helping you live and enjoy your dream of riding across America. Our new found friendship with you is priceless and looking forward to your next visit with us in Alabama. Ride safe there Mate and keep in touch. Great Pictures and blog, thanks.

Lester

  Lester Crane Nov 15, 2007 6:06 AM

4

Each day I fell very happy to know that you are enjoying your trip as much as you can and making new friends.
I think I can say that your dream coming true is being a big success.

  Vivi Nov 17, 2007 1:13 AM

About jc


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.