Existing Member?

Thought I saw a Rainbow...

My India,my Observations and Insight.

INDIA | Sunday, 18 May 2014 | Views [407]

   It took the fire trucks 2 hours to travel 1 mile to an apartment fire.Police arrived quickly and instead of clearing the road,they argued about which team had to do the work to clear the road And do the paper work....Fire hydrants did not work,,,,they haven't for 12 years...No one fixed them...And the hoses did not fit the water tanker.They tried to use buckets!!.....Yes,the apartment was a totel loss.

   Every year,India has 150,000 people have complete kidney failure.4000 will get a knew kidney and 15,000 go on dialosis,and the rest simply die.(Unless you'er rich.)

A Doctor in Delhi set up 5 operating rooms,in 5 residential houses,turning them into mini hospitals.THEN,the Doc would hire a team to go around the poor villages,taking blood samples to match his client list,waiting for kidneys.The poor and uneducated matches would be brought to Delhi for  some "free health care"...Many did not even know they were giving away their kidney.If they were lucky,the poor recieved $75-$100 for the kidney.The rich Indian folks had to pay $25,000-$35,000 per kidney...............

Goan politicians have been trying to sell gov.land for $3 million dollars.The land is worth $250 million.And the Indian Supreme Court stopped them.At least for now.The pols are still trying.Mainly,because they do not want to give back the 10s of millions in bribes.

Photo in newspaper,shows a cop collecting fingerprints from the crime scene.He is not wearing any gloves and he has the object in his hand.

X-Mas Eve is special here in Goa.Everyone,after midnight mass goes to these huge parties with 2 bands,booze and snacks,and they party all night.Party I went to,4000 people,30-40 white folks.Men in black 3 piece suits and the ladies in sexy evening gowns.It is a huge party.All over Goa...Many parties...Way to many drunk drivers too......My 1st x-mas in Goa,I was sideswiped by 4 drunk Indians,at 11 AM...I was on my way to a friend's house to deliver cards and candy..At once,I was quite mad,but I reminded myself it was X-mas and time to spread good cheer.........I am sure I did not think of the fact there were 4 drunk Indian men in the car....No,just good cheer.

Government worker,IAS official,was found with $850,000 cash in his house.He owned bank accounts and property worth $400 million dollars.Who knows how much in Swizerland..NOTHING will happen to him.22 years ago,he was caught stealing $225,000 met for the Bopal gas victems,50,000 dead and soon another 150,000 dead from the gas.It took them longer to die.Nothing will happen.

It's official!Goa is the 3rd most dangerous place in India.Delhi #1 and Mumbai #2.Crime,traffic,drounings.

This Scottish friend of mine,spent 2 months in prison,for over staying his visa.He lost 50 lbs in that time.He was in the infamous Arthur Road prison in Mumbai.

10 years ago,polititions gave land to the Moslems,for a grave yard.After the elections,they took it back.Well,election time again,guess who is being offered land?

Goan business  men hire black Indians from North India to drive their buses.These migret workers come from towns with no paved roads and no idea how to drive.These idiots are killing people almost every day on the roads here.Last week a 16 years old girl was knocked down,she was alright,but the driver decided to flee the scene.He backs up and without a thought he drove over her head.------Some dark,stupid joker was teaching another idiot how to drive a school bus.Too bad the bus was full of kids.The bus crashes and 7 little children are dead.

8 years ago,alot of drownings here in Goa.So the pols figure out a way to steal more money by bringing in some Aussis to set up a good life guard group.1st day,146 men came to sign up,but 1st the swiming tast,145 failed the basic swim a 100 yards.34 lifeguards want-to-be had to be rescued to keep from drowning.Mostly last years lifeguards!

8 years ago,5 men,spoiled rotten,never do wells,in Goa,from Very rich families.Drugs,date rape,and casinos was their lifestyle.Well mums and dad were not giving enough money,so they kidnap an 18 year old....They beat him tp death with a cricket bat..And then call the father demanding $50,000....Big balls but not much for brains....They met the lad in public and were seen leaving with him...Kidnaped and killed him on Friday and they were all in jail by Sunday morning...Their families were so rich and powerful,the Chief Minister of Goa,(Governor)was at the police station,in the AM!, To talk to each man,one at a time....Police offer immunity to one to tell it all.The man from the riches,most powerful family got the free ride.But he is also the one who came up with the idea,made the plan,and he was the actual killer..The other 4 families raised hell,and with media help,got the deal stopped...Not a word since.....No Trial...No Convictions..Nothing..The men are out on bail and the police are continuing their "Investigation"..These men will never see prison.

   In Delhi,28 year old man,(from a Super rich family,daddy and mommy have at least $2 billion dollars in the bank.)he walks into a night club,asks for a drink,when the bartender/actress refuses him service,This guy pulls out a gun and shoots her right in the face!.BAM!..Dead.25 people came forward and provided statements.as eye witnesses.It took 4 years to go to trial.In that time,all 25 witnesses were bought off.The last holdouts got $259,000-$300,000 dollars.It took 2 trials to convict him of murder.Life in prison.Happy ending.Right?...WRONG!..This is India...While in prison,even for murder,you can get a 2-3 month pass!.Can you believe it!?.YES...If you have bribe money and a good excuse,such as,"I want to go to my sisters wedding."or"Dad died."This bastard went with "Moms sick."..While out on pass,he and some goons beat the shit out of 3 cops at a night club....Sick Mom?..She was busy,flying the family jet around India,doing business deals.And giving 2 hour long speaches,in support for her family's rape and plunder of India.......65% of men who recieve a prison vacation pass,do not return to jail.They all come from families with the money to help them disappear.

  I found out that female police in Laos,must stand at police check points in high heals,in Hot,sweatty,dusty conditions.The male cops ride around in jeeps.

    Politicians,in Goa,keep screaming to take over a schools play ground in the city.They want that land for their rich robber baron buddies.Lots of money to be made.They propose to turn the playground into a parking lot and Mall.The school has no parking because all the middle school kids ride motorbikes to school.No room to park...It looks like a done deal,they are drawing up the papers when someone pointed out that 13-14-15 year old children should not be driving to schoolThere goes a million dollars in bribes,right out the window.

   Hospital in Calcutta,17 women die during child birth.IN one Month.!..Comtaminated I.V.needle...Two months later,same hospital,used 100 watt light bulb,in a box,as a incubater.Baby dies.85% burns on the body.

Government hospital in northern Hindu country,3 day weekend coming up.There is a day off for Easter.Yes,the Hindu crazies want their holiday undesturbed,so 3 doctors perform 46 C-sections in 2 days....With no beds or no meds,patiets were left in the hallway or put two in a bed....I forgot,in their haste,our good Doctors cut off 3 fingers of one child And the left foot on the 2nd.

Again Calcutta,hospital for semi-rich,(they have AC)has a fire in underground parking.Security guards let in the fire fighters.Fire out.But the guards were forced to work 2 weeks w/out pay,for letting in fire folks who discover the underground parking is being used as a garbage dump.5 weeks later,fire in in basement,guards this time refused to let in fire fighters,they kept the iron gates closed.Smoke got into AC vents and 76 people died.

 12 years ago,I walked into the government hospital in Goa...Fuck Me!!..Super dirty..I saw a Rat!!!..Cockroaches too..Stray dogs walked up and down the halls...Police brought in a man they had just kicked the shit out of...I watched from the doorway as they continued to beat him in a room.They were not to happy to see me watching...There were 2 toliets seving 160 patients,on one floor....There was  2 inches of sewage on the floor in the bathroom...I went outside and pissed against the hospital wall.2 men were already there and I joined me as we pissed against the wall.WE Were Out Front.!!! Not in the back!...

Seriously,even here in Goa,you must have protection at night,female relative,or there is a good chance the female patient will be raped...I can not make this shit up.

  

 

 

 

About jazzmanblues


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.