Existing Member?

Remarkable RED RACING Big Adventure

‘Journey in an Unknown Culture’ Our Trees, Our Water Shed, Our life and Hope!

PHILIPPINES | Thursday, 24 February 2011 | Views [726]

My unforgettable journey to the ‘Journey in an Unknown Culture’ of great trees and forest. I had a great eco-forest travel and tree planting adventure last weekend. Aug 8, 2010 at La Mesa water shed Metro Manila, Philippines. We've got a nice nature adventure with this tree planting event. Also to feel the oxygen that smells so good deep in our lungs. Green trees and plants sight that touches our relaxing heart. And body of fresh waters that replenish our souls. That we discover La Mesa watershed was responsible for safe water of 12 Million Metro Manila Water Users. So lets Protect and preserve it all the time. This is more than just a travel in the Urban forest in the Philippines. Because of fun adventure Eco trekking great nature mission achievement. I've learned in the tree plating event also that if you have a car you must have planted 10 trees man size to protect the environment. For more information about la mesa water shed please visit http://www.lamesawatershed.com/ Also lots of information about forest protection and water sanitation for our family's safety. We conquer heavy rains last weekend as we walk an hour for 2 km to plant trees inside the forest. Facing angry rains, weeds, crossing canals, mini rivers, insects and lots of mud. But its full-filling as forest rangers guide us and educate us about our deed responsibility to our mother land. We have now created a legacy that would benefit all of us and our motherland. Thanks to all volunteer and staff who has a great passion to protect and preserve our green reserve forest. For our family, our good health and our future. Let's make this a habit at home and wherever we may go. To live green, think green, preserve and protect green. It's really hard to experience past disaster's such as landslides, dirty waters, pollution, global warming and el niño which is controllable. We learned to our past lesson and we need to educate and influence our fellow to do this advocacy. Let's promote and do our share lets attend tree planting event and symposium. Thanks a lot also to the experts/forest rangers who made a remarkable Lecture about Proper Tree Planting, Saving Mother Earth and Forest Protection. Thank you mother earth for all the blessings and comfort you have given to us. Lets plant more trees and protect our water shed all over the Philippines and the whole world. Wow Officially Philippines, Our Trees, Our Water Shed, Our life and Hope!

Tags: forest, hope for forest, journey in an unknown culture, la mesa water shed, nature adventure, nature trip, trees, water shed, water shep

About jaysonbiadog


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.