Existing Member?

Remarkable RED RACING Big Adventure

Fine of Earth

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | Sunday, 10 May 2015 | Views [243] | Scholarship Entry

I've been to a lot of country. But I've never forget the luxurious life that I've had in Dubai. To consider the greatest travel treasure of my life. Amazing thing happen to as a contest enthusiast. Who would never forget the f1 season finale, Emirates Palace accommodation, Yas Viceroy Gimmick and Ferrari World Tour. A tax free haven land of opportunity to see the fast and furious 7 riches. What is really life to live here for a week? Meeting great athletes, seeing expensive luxurious police cars like ferrari and lambo. I was amazed by the technology and vision of the leader. Built and they come..A good idea of make believe to put map of UAE in the world map. The luxurious life I've experience makes me feel I'm James Bond. In quest of a better life. As a blogger I came to certain event and blog about it. But as a contest winner I'm the highlight. But I like to do both. Life is really good with Champagne, Drinks, Cocktails, Beer and Wine. I was biking around the Emirates Palace 7 star hotel in Abu Dhabi. I can say that this is ridiculous. Extravagance goes hand in hand cause me the love of fine things. The service is outstanding the food is totally fine specifically in Paddock, Club and Hotel. Hanging out with celebrities and world champions is really amazing. This is the greatest event of my lifetime. Watching boats, fast f1 cars, choppers, planes, jets makes the place really busy. And I said to myself what a wonderful world. The best that my eyes seen, skin feels and mostly my tongue ever taste. I saw the ambitious tallest building, the most luxurious gadgets, great buildings and architecture.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About jaysonbiadog


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Arab Emirates

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.