Existing Member?

Taking care of business

DAY 13/14/15

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 19 April 2009 | Views [480]

OK guy's where was i ?

OH yeah drove up to a place called kings creek great camp area set on a working station covering thousands of sq klms!!! and they sold beer at $4.80 a can or $25 for a six pack !! sorry guy's i cracked it had been 3 day's since my last beer and i just wanted a cold beer !!! i waited like a teenager in a chemist for everybody to leave asking to buy condoms and grabbed my six pack and hurried to the troopy, but they tasted so gooooooood !!!!

Had me fix set up camp and wondered down to the canyon for a walk, pretty crap from the bottom but what a place from up above photo's dont do it justice.

After kings creek started to drive up to Alice springs using a back road, holy shit it was the worst we have been on yet so for 80 klms we were shake rattled and rolled baby!!!!!

Managed to get to Alice OK and decided to use the camp site in town to get provisions and put the troopy in for a oil and filter change, and get some beer ! so up i go to get beer 1 six pack a adult or 1 bottle of claret !!!!!!!!! what cant a man get pissed in this town. never mind down to the mcdonnell ranges tomorrow for a butchers then into town to let our hair down.

will keep you updated luvies,

chow xxxxxxxxxx   

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.