Existing Member?

Taking care of business

DAY 12

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 16 April 2009 | Views [505] | Comments [1]

OI OI!!! Thats enough about the legs, they would win competitions at Butlins, buggers.

OK Day 12 at Uluru, was looking forward to sunrise but you need sun for that and considering that we have lots of cloud and a bit of rain there was no chance of that. so we decided too have a lazy morning and take a drive over to the rock and decide too walk around it, which was 9.5klm around the base and well worth the walk i must admit apart from that you cant take photo's in some place because it is sacred ? but you can stand by the road and take photo's ?

Any way went back for a noddy and decided, well Jac did, that we should go to see sunset and once again you need sun to see sunset so that knackered that.

Moving up to kings canyon tomorrow and have a look around there and up to the ranges for a couple of days.

Missing you all loads big kisses and hugs to our girls cant wait to see you.missing family lots would love to see you all soon.

Looking forward to sharing a glass of claret with all our friends when we get back. anyway up date for now.

KLMS 3921

DIESEL $776.91

FLIES SWALLOWED 3

FIGHTS WITH TENT 0

FIGHTS WITH WIFE 0 !!! NO HONEST 0

LITRES OF CLARET 16 IT'S A DIRTY JOB BUT SOMEONES GOT TO DO IT!!

Love you all chat soon,

Chow luvies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     

   

Comments

1

nice pics stavros, have a look on
http://journals.worldnomads.com/jimboyz/
sunny devon.
just a few on there to start off, will be more later
did you get my email with the bank details??

  jim lehane Apr 18, 2009 7:21 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.