Existing Member?

Cruising the world

Eurodisney

FRANCE | Sunday, 21 March 2010 | Views [304]

As an early anniversary gift, we took the Eurostar to Eurodisney, to have a two day break. We were surprise to find that the TGV train (which we changed onto in Lille) pulled up directly outside Disney village. We caught the shuttle bus to our hotel and checked in, before walking back to Disneyland to collect our tickets for the following day. We had fun outside the gates to Disneyland, taking lots of photographs of the manicured gardens, with hedges shaped like Disney characters and the cartoon like buildings.  We then walked through Disney village before heading back to the hotel for an early night.

 

We woke early and headed for our European buffet breakfast-croissants galore! We arrived at Disneyland at their opening time and managed to fast track some Space Mountain tickets-James remembered this as being the best ride from when he went to Disneyland as a child. We spent the whole day going from ride to ride –it was so much fun! I even managed to get James to go with me on the spinning Teacups. We also saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse live, including lots of other Disney characters. I managed to get my photo taken with Donald Duck too!

 

About jamesandjulie


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.