Existing Member?

Aspiring Filmmaker

48 Hours In Budapest

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 20 July 2015 | Views [178] | Scholarship Entry

Hi, I am an aspiring filmmaker from the UK. I have grown up with a passion for creativity and travel. Filmmaking has become my favourite creative medium over the last few years as it allows you to connect with your audience through an infinite combination of images and sound. My dream is to be able to combine my two passions, and tell stories of different cultures and environments through my films. I want to capture the essence of every country I travel to and allow the audience to feel what it's really like to be there. I want to tell the stories of those who don't have a voice, and inspire others to travel. Winning this Scholarship to Columbia would mean the world to me; I am always open to learning new things, sharing ideas and improving both my creative and technical knowledge of filmmaking. Traveling across the beautiful landscapes of Columbia being mentored by Brian Rapsey would be huge honour, helping to pursue my future career and develop my skill set as a filmmaker. I believe Brian would be the perfect mentor as my main areas of interest are Directing Cinematography and Editing, therefore I think I would learn a great deal on this assignment.

Thank you for your time,

Jacob Crow-Mains

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About jacob


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.