Existing Member?

The Great Marchment Europe Tour

The Second Day

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 4 September 2013 | Views [327]

The second day felt slow and it was quite calm compared to the first day. The day started at 5:00am i was tired probably because of what happened the day before and so was the rest of the family but we had to start packing our stuff out of the caravan place and pit it in the car. We would stop every few hours to either walk rusty around or toilet breaks etc. But on one of the stops we had a chat to a cleaner that was working at a seven eleven store on the highway and just had a nice chat with her and found out that she was the daughter of the person who owns the seven eleven store. Apparently she wants to work outside because it was to clutered behond the desk and too much people working at the front desk. After that we spent another few hours on the highway trying to gain some ground which we did. Some of the stops were quick some were long one of the nicest ones we had was the one were we stoped at a town called Yass it was nice for a change we could actually sit down and relax and have a wonder around we even bought some groceries to have lunch with. Not long after having luch in Yass we got a move on and got in the car again. But this time we didn't have a break for many hours which was the last break then we arrived at our destination my Nana's once we got in the door we said hello and had a chat then went straight to bed. 

Tags: long road trip, meet family

About j_mac


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.