Existing Member?

Sister Adventures

Train to Passau

GERMANY | Saturday, 4 July 2015 | Views [176]

Packing on the train. We do not have to pay a fee for out collapsible bikes.

Packing on the train. We do not have to pay a fee for out collapsible bikes.

Today we cycled into Landshut and took the train to Passau. A very good idea given that there was no camping along our chosen route and there has been a heat wave in these parts with temperatures topping the 34 degrees Celsius. I could just melt. Our campsite is right in the touristy apart of Passau, but well hidden from all of the action. Anna and I have taken two showers and washed all of our cloths. Tomorrow we plan to head to the centre of town to get wifi and methylated spirits for our cooking stove. It seems hard to find. We ought more cheese and bread for supper and a bottle of beer that went down so good...then we found out that it was dealcolized beer, but it sure didn't taste bad!
As we sit on our rive bank campground two horses gallop by with out passengers. Then a lady comes running down on her bike trying to get people to help. Kind of crazy. We have met some very nice people form holland (yeti and Victor) and a couple from England (Eileen and Ted). They are going to cook our eggs for us tomorrow morning. Yeah. I sure will be pissed if we don' t use that stove. Bed time soon...

Tags: train to passau and a great campsite

 

About j-a-z

Off to catch a train. It is 36 degrees and we finally found the bike path.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.