Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

The Toblerone at the top of the World

SWITZERLAND | Friday, 24 August 2007 | Views [605] | Comments [1]

Well it's coming to the point that we have to say goodbye to Switzerland. I have mixed feelings about it so far as the weather has been on the majorly sucky side for a large portion of the trip. 2 days ago we left Zermatt, which was a beautiful mountainy place (more mountains i hear you say). We just never seem to learn, either that or we love sitting in damp cold tents. Yet unknown to most people the idea of camping in the rain and cold has not been my idea, but Eve's. She seems hell bent on getting us sick and doing everything the hard way, but finally out of the tent we have come, and hopefully will not be returning to it for at least another month if not again soon. Anyway as i was saying, Switzerland has been cool, literally, we went up 3884 m the other to the Glacier paradise the other day and the temp was -3c. Yes pretty darn cold, but the temp at night where we were camping seemed to average a nice warm 7c every night.

So anyway it turns out that we are going to Barcelona tommorow (ar Barsa!! as a bunch of rednecks we bumped into were calling it). 5 days in BARSA!! and then we jump back to Frankfurt and fly to Greece...w00t!!!!

 

Tags: Misadventures

Comments

1

hey Poof,

Toughen up you pounce, bah id kill someone for a chance to camp out in the wild, you winger, specially some really scenic place like switzerland. Hey and you always say you like the rain, And you like Eve so thats like combining 3 of your fav things aint it, camping in a tent,Eve and rain!!!! i woulda thought you would be happy with all your blessings coming at once, bah im freaking tired of all the ot ive been doing at work. Only thing i got going for me is one drink on a friday arvo booooooo.Plus peoples laziness and stupidity is starting too get under my skin, only guy i like at my work is the crazy muslim guy that everyone else is scarred of. Hes quite but he does his job properly ...... and he scares the shit out of the bludgers lololol. Oh well say hi too Eve and all that cya fat stuff oh and upload some more pics you slacker, oh and beware the bushfires in greece!!!!! (damn our parents are loons) (If i were you id stay there on the other side of the world just for conforts sake lol)

  Tristan Aug 27, 2007 6:36 PM

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Switzerland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.