Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

Norway Noway!

NORWAY | Thursday, 7 June 2007 | Views [541] | Comments [3]

Hi Gav, mum everyone that can see this. The trip to Frankfurt was uneventful aside from the fact that Lufthansa Airlines suck dogs balls and i am never going to fly with them again if i have a choice (no TV on a 12hr flight, thats insane).

Anyway Frankfurt was pretty crap to be honest, right outside the train station is the seddy redlight distist full of heaps of arabs, i was surprised. The old city was nice but small, and all up i was largely unimpressed with Frankfurt. I almost had a heart attack when i saw the price of a coke in germany, it was 2.5 euro which works out pretty close 5 dollars.......meh.

Anyway if that was freaky enough i am now in Oslo and street prices are freaky, thank god for supermarkets. Oslo is beautiful and my first impression of Norway is that i am going to have an awesome if expensive time.( A lot of blonde people here) in fact i don't think i have seen so many white people gathered in one place in my life. We are currently camping in a beautiful place looking out over the city of Oslo, and it like like something out of a Swiss chocolate add. The weather is unforgiving though, so damn hot!!!!!!! I feel like i am melting.

Tags: Misadventures

Comments

1

hey guys !

hope you are enjoying your holiday so far !
we would love to nsee some photos of the places you have been, with Eve's new camera, possibly !

can't wait to hear from you both again !

gav n liz

  gav Jun 13, 2007 12:46 AM

2

Hi Babes!,

Yeah I second that, where's the photo's man!!!!!

Glad you're having a cool time, spose, mums told u I ain't able to go home in Aug.

Love ya! Juanita xoxoxoxoxo

  Juanita Jun 15, 2007 5:44 PM

3

hey party people !

hows everything going so far ?
haven't had an update for a while !?
but as long as your both having a great time, then its all good !
can't wait to hear some more news and photos, from you both.
take care.
gav n liz

  gav Jun 16, 2007 6:16 PM

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Norway

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.