Existing Member?

Shitscared and headfirst into Chaos

Stop... Its Camera Time

JAPAN | Saturday, 2 June 2007 | Views [510] | Comments [3]

Yesterday was a long day of trudging around. Eve has been having a giant dilemma over what camera she was going to buy. The amount of times of been in Yodabashi in Akihabara has been weghing on me and i never thought i would say this but i am sick of looking at gadgets. Finally Eve bought the camera she wanted, and it is pretty swish, but i'm really just glad that she bought something, as it has been sucking up so much of our time. Thank god i don't have to go to Yodabashi again today. We went to Ikebukuro again yesterday and it was packed full of teenagers and buskers everywhere, same with Shibuya at night, we must have been walking around for at least 8 hrs straight, and on top of that i have got the begginings of a flu creeping up on me.


Last night we had a bunch of chinese people sleeping in the room next to us, and dear lord they were loud, i contented myself with visions of going into their room and breaking their legs and teeth, it was the only way i could deal with it at 1 in the morning, because if i had gotten up things could have gotten messy. hahahahaha.

Anyway more Tokyo madness today, washing clothes packing bags and generally saying goodbye to Tokyo as we fly out to Frankfurt tommorow morning at 0955, i hope we have quite people next to us tonight as i really need sleep.

Tags: Misadventures

Comments

1

Shean I hope this is you looking forward to reading more .Thinking of you Love Mum.

  glennis Jun 3, 2007 6:33 PM

2

Shean I hope this is you looking forward to reading more .Thinking of you Love Mum.

  glennis Jun 3, 2007 6:34 PM

3

Hey Guys!

glad to hear that eve found a camera to her liking !
hope you guys are doing well, and can"t wait to hear the next adventures from frankfurt !

have fun !!!!!!!!!!!

  Gav Jun 5, 2007 8:05 PM

About incarna


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.