Existing Member?

The Hutchie's Am-asian Adventures

Scottish Soccer Sandy Shocker

THAILAND | Thursday, 11 January 2007 | Views [1055] | Comments [2]

Where's Phil McGarvey when you need him?

Where's Phil McGarvey when you need him?

Our South East Asian sports correspondent can exclusively reveal some shock transfer news. After several fulfilling, but ultimately barren, trophyless seasons with the Burst Couch five a side team in London, Anthony Hutcheson has sealed a deal to Thai beach team, Shiny Deckchair. The long lens of the paparrazzi picked out the St. Mirin's Primary School 1989 Sports Day Champion doing what he does best on the Thai beach resort of Ko Samet. Onlookers were said to be mystified as to why the player had been brought in to this otherwise talented team. "He keeps getting tackled by the waves. You're supposed to play on the sand." Hutcheson later blamed the "unpredictable tide" for his patchy performance. WAG extraordinaire, Jeannot Hutcheson, watched on from the team deckchair. She later blamed her rather embarassed looking red face on "prickly heat" and sloped off for a massage under a tree. She later commented that it was enjoyable to watch her husband play in a team where the goal keeper did not abuse the mothers of his opponents - you know who you are (Phil McGarvey).

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

Hello to you both, hope you are having an absolutely wicked time. Not jealous at all, would much rather be here in the howling wind and rain, spending all weekend in a broom cupboard otherwise known as the registrars office!!!! Never know, may jack it all in and come and join you!
Love Kim and Dave

  Kim & Dave Jan 15, 2007 10:16 PM

2

With Peter Withe (former Aston Villa & England), being the manager of Indonesia, you could be the manager of Thailand -

have a good time....and c u soon in Malaysia

  Gregore Lopez Jan 19, 2007 4:54 PM

About hutch07


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.