Existing Member?

Hong Kong Adventure

Sai Kung Urban Scootering Adventure:Day 1

HONG KONG | Friday, 16 July 2010 | Views [612]

Me in Comic Version!

Me in Comic Version!

Dear Reader,

Today was one of the most fun and exciting day of my life! I was scootering around Sai Kung Town and it was really fun and challenging! I had a few accidents and some harsh weather, but overall, I met my schedule. It was almost like i was Backpack-Scootering! Well not exactly backpacking as I only had a bottle of water, a packet of Oreos, a magic trick book and HKD$15.70. But i always had company! My sister was always there with me and my Mom was watching us! I was scootering awesome and I had alot of fun when the weather was bright and sunny. This time i had a bit more fun because just yesterday i got a new Scooter and I wanted to get some dirt into it! But this Scooter wasn't Razor, it was Hot Wheels!(I never really knew they made Scooters) Anyway, back to the weather, it was good until the clouds came while i went to 7-11 and bought myself a Smoothie(Yay!) When i just returned to the Park, I went and sat down and then I saw my Mom and my sister in the stationary shop.(Yes Very Convenient Folks).In a few minutes rumbles of thunder suggested i had an early dinner at one of the restauraunts in the square. After i had my fish and Chips, I went Scootering once more. So i was scootering around the abandoned basketball court and up a sloped path. One time i went down, there was a wet puddle and i had no control over the brake for some reason, and I fell. I had fallen quite hard and boy, did i hurt my knee bad! So i got up and then I tried going down the slope again, and I made it! but then on that same ride i went to a wooden area and I fell down once more. But this time I grazed my elbow. So then my Mom picked me up and then after that we went home. Well, the transport to Sai Kung is quite good and convenient, as i have a bus going straight to Sai Kung Park from just outside my house. There is always the MTR, and although Sai Kung does not have it's own MTR Station, Choi Hung MTR Is quite close and from ther you can always take bus #1, 792M amd a few others.

Well I guess that's it for now,

HongKongTraveller. 

Tags: hong kong, sai kung., scootering

About hongkongadventure

Me in Comic Version!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.