Existing Member?

Hong Kong Adventure

Hong Kong Scootering Adventure

HONG KONG | Thursday, 15 July 2010 | Views [473]

Dear Reader,

Last week i went Scootering(Normal Razor Scooter) around the Sai Kung Peninsula. It was quite challenging but still i had alot of fun!The challenges may sound a bit dumb, but it sure was hard! Challenge#1: The sidewalk and road was quite rough, so it was quite hard because i had to polish my wheels at regular intervals.Challenge#2: The cars were there and i always had to take sharp turns which usually got me off course and i fell down.Challenge#3 I was planning on taking a bus to Choi Hung MTR Station but the driver did not allow me to bring my Scooter on board.Challenge#4:I had to always carry things in my hand and scooter because i didn't bring a backpack or anything.Challenge#5:I had a Curfew!

Overall my experience was quite good and i had alot of fun! Maybe people should take scootering more seriously than just using to get to and fro thier E.Nopi Class and that shows that scootering can be as fun as biking!Alright maybe you can't ride it up and down a mountain trail but if you are going in an urban area then a scooter is fine!

Bye,

HongKongTraveller.  

Tags: curfew., hong kong, scooter, urban

About hongkongadventure

Me in Comic Version!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.