Existing Member?

Nepal Life Journey

6th August 2009

NEPAL | Thursday, 6 August 2009 | Views [489] | Comments [4]

So it's 9.45am and i've just pulled my platform 2 t-shirt over my head. I was expecting this to all become 'real' with the platform2 logo firmly emblazened on my chest but it's still just as surreal. People keep asking me if i'm mega excited or nervous at all and in truth i don't feel either, Yesterday i felt apprehensive for about an hour then that feeling died. Today i read some of my groups facebook status's and a wave of excitement hit me for about 3 minutes before it faded.

It's not that i'm ungrateful or anything like that, it just doesn't feel real - it's so far away from anything i've ever experienced in my life. It may be a bit of subconcious self preservation because i'm not 'expecting' anything in particular, that way everything is new and exciting.

Mind you, writing this is starting to get me a little excited and speaking to the guys over facebook is starting to hit me! I will  miss my family and friends so much, especially James (who has become my security blanket in recent weeks!) i'm so grateful for all the messages and support i've received it really has helped. I promise to keep everyone updated whenever i can. The first few days are probably going to be a bit mad and i'll be getting to know people but after that i will be in touch! I have most of ur addresses but if there's anyone i've forgotten then message me!

Love you forever and a day xxx

Comments

1

enjoy your trip holly and i hope your flight to india and then to nepal aren't to stressfull and tiring.i truely hope you have an amazing time and i promise ill write to you loads.ill speak to you soon.love james Xx

  james Aug 6, 2009 10:12 PM

2

glad you got there safely young lady.get a good nights sleep this eve.

  james Aug 8, 2009 12:50 AM

3

boo

  jimmy Aug 12, 2009 7:47 PM

4

Holly! hope your finding things as exciting as you hoped?? take care of yourself and get lots of photos. Lots of love xxxx

  Kim Aug 14, 2009 8:51 AM

About hollykellylines


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Nepal

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.