Existing Member?

PERUVIAN FASHION ADVENTURES

My Birthday PARTY and Meet Adriana

PERU | Wednesday, 20 June 2012 | Views [1185]

Now I know the majority of you reading this, unfortunately, won't be able to make it to my Birthday party this Saturday night, but I wanted to send you the invitation regardless.  My most loyal (and most fashionable) friend here in Lima, Adriana Malnati, took the picture and created this groovy invite for me.  The reason I mention her is that my girl is moving to San Francisco in just two short months to attend the SF Art Institute's Fashion Design program!  

I trust when you meet my baby, that you will give her a extra special warm SF welcome.  She arrives August 20th and will be living in SF for the next three years.  If anyone happens to know of an available (short or preferably long term) room for rent around that time, I'd be ecstatic to hook her up with some great roommates. 

Adriana is a total sweetheart, responsible, highly intelligent, fluent in English/Spanish, funny, respectful and super creative and fun (and did I mention ultra chic).  She's been a huge support for me here in Lima with all my broken foot trials and tribulations and has become a tremendous friend and fashion soul mate.  In fact, she's practically family, especially since she met up with my parents and Uncle and Aunt in New York for dinner a couple of weeks ago when they all were coincidentally visiting at the same time. 


I can't wait for all my SF peeps to meet Queen Adriana because I know you'll love her as much as I do. She has never been to SF and is beyond excited for her big move to SF. So, any leads on reasonably priced living situations would be greatly appreciated.  You can email Adriana directly at:  leanan10@gmail.com.  Or, write to me and I'll be delighted to make any introductions.  Here's some pics of Adriana....I'm sad that she's leaving Peru, but I'm so happy and excited for her to move to SF and start her own big fsahion adventure!!!

I'll send some pics of me soon that Adriana took for my Birthday invite fashion photo shoot on my fabulous rooftop deck.

About hissyfitfashion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.