Existing Member?

PERUVIAN FASHION ADVENTURES

The View

PERU | Monday, 11 June 2012 | Views [513]

I just realized that I never properly communicated just how astonishing the view from my bedroom is. Picture this…

My apartment is one block from the ocean and is on the top floor and I have a corner unit that overlooks the ocean, a bridge and buildings, with an uninhabited island in the distance (on clearer days). The amazing thing about it is that two of the four walls that comprise my room are more or less floor to ceiling windows, so when I pull my curtains, it’s like living in a cube overlooking the world. One “wall” is a floor to ceiling sliding glass door (all window) that leads to a little private patio and the adjacent “wall” is just about floor to ceiling window and it slides open, too. On top of that, more often than not, there are paragliders floating about, so it’s quite stunning.

Actually, you don't have to picture it...All of the following pictures were taken this afternoon literally from inside my bedroom looking out...this is my view every day…..Enjoy!


 

About hissyfitfashion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.