Existing Member?

Henrika's Fascinating Adventures

Time to leave paradise, my last night in Thailand

THAILAND | Wednesday, 4 April 2012 | Views [323]

My last night in Thailand, the battires fully recharged and I am ready to move on to the southern hemisphere. What I'll miss here: the climate.  As this is an island is it is not too hot even though is  36C,  air is  always pretty fresh. I am afraid I gotta get my jumper out of the bottom of my backpack for my next destitation.

For my last day I decided to experience something really excotic: Finnish sauna.  I booked sauna and it was lovely. I didn't want to leave the hot room until I got hungry.  I guess only a Finnish person can understand how it feels like in the real Finnish sauna after some time on the road and not knowing when one is getting a chance again. Feeling clean and the soul rested. They have also Finnish menu there and I tried some Finnish dish, plain but delicious.

What I won't miss. the mouse plus other bugs I have been sharding my bungalow. Music and the bar near to my accomadation. The band have been playing the same set every single night. Enough is enough. But in a summary, I loved it here. this ws exactly what I needed. hang out for a month without moving around, no goals just being, But now I am ready to leave my piece of paradise. I'll jump on the minibus 9ish am and hopefully everything goes smoothly and I'll catch my flight. I have overnight flight to Melbourne that is suppose to take off 22.15pm.  Time to have my last Chang beer and here I am come Australia.  

About henrika_traveller


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.