Existing Member?

Hannah's Adventure Graduated, worked a while and decided enough is enough and took the plunge to book an around the world ticket and travel until the money runs out.

Back in the UK

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 25 January 2009 | Views [465]

I have now returned home, after 4 months away.  I left Australia 7th January, spent nearly 44 hours travelling and arrived in the UK 8th January.

The next leg of my journey was meant to be Thailand, possibly travelling to Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam.  But in reality, I didn't fancy doing that part of the journey on my own.  Australia on my own was completely different.  Money was running low and I thought it would be a wise time to return home, look for work without totally bankrupting myself which would have happened if I came home when planned in March!

So the job hunting begins......great time in our countries economical state! 

I will venture to Thailand on a long holiday in the near future as I really want to visit the country.  To be honest I think I will appreciate the trip a lot more later on once I have done some hard work and actually deserve a holiday!

I have had a fabulous 4 months, so many highlights which I will never forget and made some real friends for life along the way.  It's time to put away my rucksack , ditch my clothes that I am sick at the sight of, and begin the next chapter of my life! 

Exciting times!

About hannah_on_her_travels


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.