Existing Member?

Curly and Gay´s Grand Adventure Two dumb blondes traveling to find sun, fun and flirts!

Chiang Mai calling....

THAILAND | Friday, 20 February 2009 | Views [429] | Comments [3]

Since our last blog we have....

-Taken a night bus from Bangkok, got the worst seats on it and cried ourselves to sleep. Woke up in Chiang Mai dazed and confused. Found a great guesthouse. Best one so far!....

-Gone on a two day trek through the mountains of Chiang Mai with some amazing people. We've walked uphill and downhill and repeated that over and over. So beautiful!

-Taken a trip on elephants through a valley. The feeling of riding these gentle giants can't be described. We of course got the laziest one who only wanted to eat. Reminded a lot of Gunna actually c",)

-Done white river rafting where Kiddi of course fell out of the boat, very funny. Gone bamboo rafting straight after wich was very relaxing and calming.

-Gone drinking and dancing with our trekking group. Laughed a great deal at the way thai people party. Heard the worst thai cover band alive. And while trying to order drinks wondered why there's a cat on the bartable. Gunna of course went home early as her artificial hip wasn't all that good that night after the trekking. Kiddi of course got lost on his way home and ended up getting a ride home with two ladyboys on the back of theis scooter. Giggling uncontrolably at the situation.


-Morning after Gunna woke up fresh as a daisy ready for the cooking course we had signed up for. Kiddi on the other hand wasn't that minty fresh and called in sick. While Gunna was cooking thai style Kiddi went and rented a scooter! So he and some lovely australian girls from the trek went on a trip through the hills and looked at temples and waterfalls. Kiddi looked of course amazing on his purple scooter and his helmet needless to say!

So now we're on our way to dinner and might go see some thai boxing!!


Untill next time..

Adios

Comments

1

æææ hvad er gaman hjá ykkur!!!!

*øfund*

sjáumst! xoxo

  sara Sigurdardottir Feb 20, 2009 4:21 AM

2

Silly fat-packers! You will never be americas next top tourist!
You go on disco-busses and complain!? OMG! It sounds like The Bomb!
And Gunna... Keep an eye on Kiddi, his obsession with Ladyboys concerns me.

ég kíki vid ödru hvoru!
Hej så længe!

  Bjöggi Feb 20, 2009 6:19 PM

3

Geggjað!! Fílasafarí!!! sagði það, algjör snilld!!!
Vá hvað þessi ferð er yndisleg hjá ykkur :)
kv, María

  María Feb 20, 2009 10:16 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.