Existing Member?

Curly and Gay´s Grand Adventure Two dumb blondes traveling to find sun, fun and flirts!

Saigon

VIETNAM | Saturday, 7 February 2009 | Views [416]

We have arrived in Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City. We slept on a night bus which was interesting to say the least. From the painfully boring music, to the narrow bed, to bumping up and down, and side to side and the bus driver beeping the horn all night we arrived at 6 o'clock this morning.  But like all the other easy, breezy, beautiful cover girls we woke up fresh and bursting with energy. But none the less, we decided to sit on the nearest beach and drink some water and eat double chocolate chip cookies. When we got to the hotel we were feeling quite giddy and silly with tiredness. Kiddi's feet got eaten by flies on the bus so he was scratching like a dog!!!! I don't understand why but the flies in Vietnam like him a lot better than me? I'm pretty sure that I'm sweeter than him? We showered and went to see a palace and a market! Now we are sitting in a crowded Internet Cafe and there is couple outside with guitar, microphones and a speaker singing their hearts out.  Another day in Vietnam!

Ah, forgot to mention the big news! Kiddi the scuba diving superstar passed his exam. 92%! So we got drunk to celebrate and we both were nursing a hangover yesterday.

I've go a nice tan now but Kiddi still looks like the Danish flag. Red and white???

New pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.