Existing Member?

hellbent hikers homers home

Peru

CANADA | Friday, 23 October 2009 | Views [461]

Up at 6.30.  Cookie and Dave are taking the bus to Puno. Hopefully only 6 or 7 hours and from there they will head to La Paz Bolivia briefly then on to Uyumi salt flats for a 4 day exploring adventure.  Aly and Phil are still on the Colca Canyon tour returning tonite but no one will be around to meet them as me and Angie are headed to  Tacna then Arica Chile.  Maybe we can catch a collectivo from Tacna to Arica tonite! that would be perfect!Right now we are way ahead of our planned schedule and Im thinking this is a good thing.  Just finished breakfast, ham and eggs,coffee,juice,coca tea   ya Carlos puts on a big spread for everyone on their last day at the hostel! Still lookin at that crazy pic of "bob" our travelling turtle sitting there on  that sac a coca leaves!  Cookie and Dave just left for the bus and we won't meet up for bout a week. Aly and Phil are headed that way too.  Its krazy that we are all exploring South America following opposite highways and at different times.  Angies out of the shower now, still all feeling good physically.  The elevation up here hasn't affected us yet.  It's only 2350 m in Arequipa and now we're decending back to sea level.  

About globetrottingwanabees


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.