Existing Member?

gizmojournal first tip out of europe for myself and lidia we plan to see some water and trees and stuff thats about it,,,,prob.spend my time fishing and canoeing,and shit...

food

SPAIN | Friday, 12 January 2007 | Views [703]

still in bangkok and not going anywhere just yet . the prob.is we like it here but know that we have to move on soon. today i have just taken an old hippy shirt of mine to a tailors to make two new ones its a bit pricy but if my shirts are good then it will be worth it .. i only have the t shirt on my back now so hope they are ok,collecting them tomorrow. todays its my turn to feel a bit grogy ,the problem is the beer is 60c euro for 650ml at 6% and i have one with dinner (1euro) in the street ,,the food is fab.but all cooked in the street on bbq wok things adding more smog to the city,,,,whilst eating you can play count the cockroaches and choose one and see if it makes it to the other side without being squashed!

lidias better today and after the tinternet we are going to try and head down the river and later to thia boxing or ping pong show or both!

After collecting my shirts tomorrow we will decide where to go to next ,,ie BEACH ,and head off to some island .both of us are clueless and are just going to go with the flow......

need to buy some undies though as only have 2 and one is washed and currently spinning around on our room fan with selotape!

Bangkok is filthy but the street food is fab.and so cheap i could stay here for 2 months!

Tags: Food & eating

About gizmo


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.