Existing Member?

Road-tripping Through Switzerland

Switzerland... Exceeds all Expectations

SWITZERLAND | Monday, 14 January 2013 | Views [411]

During my European summer trip in 2012 Switzerland was one of my most anticipated countries to visit. I had high expectations before visiting and it exceeded all of them when I arrived. Everything about this magnificent country was perfect. It was clean, sophisticated, had character, beauty and style. I loved every minute of my time there and want to one day live there permanently. From the majestic mountains that surround bustling cities to the flower boxes on balconies in the countryside chalets, all was absolute candy for they eyes. But it was not only the scenery that brought a smile to my face everyday, it was the people. The culture and friendliness of the Swiss are second to none. All are helpful when it is needed and generous beyond belief. Throughout the different regions this continued to transpire whether it was in the north where they spoke Swiss-German or the southern speaking Swiss-Italians. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute in this gorgeous country and recommend to all. Switzerland will hold a special place in my heart and I hope I can share this with the world. 

Tags: beautiful, mountains, roadtrip, scenery, switzerland, travel

About gezokeefe


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Switzerland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.