Existing Member?

The Life and Times of Genaro Estores

A Taste of Asia

USA | Sunday, 29 May 2011 | Views [282]

The best place for a cheaper, and delicious  Asian foods.

The best place for a cheaper, and delicious Asian foods.

A day of craving for Asian foods. I decided to go to Chung King Express located in N. Anthony Blvd., few blocks from the house where I reside to get some foods for my lunch. I ordered Sweet & Sour Shrimp which is similar to Thailand cuisine. I'm telling you folks, the food that I got was delicious, I never expected that I can get such food for a lesser price. My purpose of trying this food was to know how's the taste of Thai foods, and in order to train my tongue for the incoming Southeast Asia trip. My experience to that place was very memorable and I will not hesitate to recommend it to every person that I knew.

If you want good foods, reasonable price, good customer service, this is the best place to go. Don't forget, Chung King is located at N. Anthony Blvd., next to Scott's store, and half mile from Ivy Tech. See you there!

Tags: chung king express

About gestores


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.