Existing Member?

my adventures in southeast asia this journal is going to be a documentation of my travels and experiences in se asia this summer. i will be traveling with my university (of which i am a recent alumna), and touring the countries of vietnam, laos, cambodia, and thailand.

just another day

USA | Thursday, 2 June 2011 | Views [243]

well today was pretty much another boring day. to be honest i did not start my day off well. i sell mary kay and i had a facial this morning. i went to bed really late (4 am) because i went on a 6 mile walk with my best friend and then i had to stay up to get everything organized for my aunts facial this morning. since i stayed up so late, i tried to sleep in just a little too long and as a result did not have time to pray and meditate this morning. as part of the daniel fast i am really trying to establish not only good eating habits, but also good spiritual habits as well and today just felt so off because i did not make time for my normal pattern. i also noticed that my eating habits suffered because of it. i still ate foods within my guidelines, but i was pretty much constantly eating today, even when i was not hungry, which has not been the case for me since i have been on the fast. i don't know, today just felt weird. tomorrow will be better though.

i am getting really frustrated though. i just feel like i have so much going on. i am an independent sales consultant for mary kay and am supposed to have thirty facials this month and attend a weekly meeting, i own my own house that i am trying to not only clean up but fix up and also maintain, i own a flip house that is close to completion (and i want it sold before i leave), i have my summer class that takes up an enormous portion of my week just to attend not to mention all the homework i have for it, i have two books to read, friends that want to see me before i leave... and this blog to record all of the insanity... i mean seriously i am going nuts just thinking about everything i have to do! well i better get to the other million things on my list!

(and is this date thing wrong, because it is june 1st not june 2nd)

About gerbertl


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.