Existing Member?

Gendo 4 years since I've been in Europe and am loving the return trip!

Clermont-Ferrand

FRANCE | Saturday, 7 July 2007 | Views [452]

Caught train from Paris.Talked to the woman next to me, saying i eventually was going to end up in Toulouse. She straight away suggested I stay with her sister-in-law and gave me the number/adress, and i didn't even know her own name!

Havent seen Aurelie for 5 years so is great to see her, a bit surreal even. Went out Friday night to a crêperie and found out they are traditionally eaten with a cup (not a glass) of cider! Bit of a wierd mix... Had a crêpe flambée au rhum - doused with rhum and they light it on fire. Très bon! Then headed out to a paddock in the middle of nowhere for a free french concert with fireworks, bubble machine and everything.

Sat night went to this massive dance club out on the outskirts of Clermont, its the biggest in the region. Awesome time dancing/drinking til 5. DJ was a bit amateur but heard Evermore which was a bit crazy.

Might head to Lyon in a couple of days before heading up to Moulins to see people.

Tags: Friends

About gendo


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.