Existing Member?

Gaze at the world. How to see the world from a different sight.

Why to love rainy UK?

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 25 April 2014 | Views [236] | Scholarship Entry

travel to UK I was 17 years old, and the very first minute when I landed it was raining. Of course, what's England without rain? But I have to tell you that even with that weather, I loved it. I love the way the street and the parks smell with the rain, I love taking the two floors buses to visit London city, I love the moment when the sun appears again and everybody in the country was out to spend the day outside.

United Kingdom it's an incredible country. For the north to the south, that's why I chose as my living place last year, and I can assure you that they where the best 7 months of my life.

I got the chance to visit lots of places, for Scotland to Cardiff, even I got the possibility of visiting Manchester and Liverpool and see "The Cavern" where the Beatles became famous so long ago.

I met lots of people from different countries and I learnt a lot from them. I also learnt a lot of the English culture, which I think is amazing and that open my mind to a whole new world full of possibilities.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About gazetheworld


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.