Existing Member?

Cultural learnings for make benifit of Continent America A collection of my tales, times & tragedy....to keep you all in the know. It´s not just a blurb...check my snaps however my camera is having emotional issues so give her some time...cheers

A Life in Huaraz

PERU | Sunday, 12 August 2007 | Views [566]

The plan was to suck in some mountain air for a week before the arrival of my Aussie housemate Didier.  The didsmister would be rocking up in Lima on the 7/8th of August and from there, with his Pop we would make plans for the great south.  However in my first day in Huaraz I ran into two local lads Junior and George...two very obsesed rock climbers.  With that said we spent the day swinging from boulder to boulder. 

One of my plans for my travels was to work in a bar improving my love for coctails and so when Georges boss ofered me a possition to work and live in her cafe bar I did´t hesitate.  Changing my original plan only after one day. 

So now my life is taken up by Pisco sours, Rock clibing and the morning spainsh lesson to top it all of.  Unexpected but all part of the fun when being in a foreign country. 

Like myself Dids has changed his plans and is heading to Quito with his papa...so the new bout of travell is on hold.  Words of movment to Bolivia is taking up conversation with my new Peruviano Muchachos. 

Off to climb a rock or two...chao

Tags: The Planning Phase

About free-felix


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.