Existing Member?

Cultural learnings for make benifit of Continent America A collection of my tales, times & tragedy....to keep you all in the know. It´s not just a blurb...check my snaps however my camera is having emotional issues so give her some time...cheers

With the help of a friend...

COSTA RICA | Thursday, 8 February 2007 | Views [676]

So it hit me, waiting in the LA airport..reflecting on my last month..and what lay ahead. I was on my own..with 17 months to live in any place that enticed me. I had freed the felix!

Arriving in San Jose I noticed why people don´t rave about it..a complicated city used by the tourist for transport & study...well I aint doin one of them.

Made it to the hostal and had an urge to make it to the beach likedy split! With no plans up my sleve I looked at the country map and decided on the pacific coast..Tamarindo a touristy surfing town.  Grabbed my bag, exchanged e-mails with an aussi girl named Tahnee making her way to Bogota(one more alliance) and crused it to the bus station. 

One more thing hit me on the head...the language.  My spanish was weak and yery limited.  One should never have trouble buying their lunch but I did...bad jelly.  To my great luck I ran into my aussi amiga who with geat ease booked my bus to the coast and armed me with some spanish and traveller web sites. 

So with the help of a friend I was on my way to the coast...my first bout of solo travell had kicked off.   I was to expect a week of intense parties.   

Tags: costa rica, friends

About free-felix


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Costa Rica

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.