Existing Member?

Solo South India *gulp*

Hard Landing - ouch!!

INDIA | Tuesday, 17 February 2015 | Views [215]

The dreaded door I need to leave through (and my ugly toes 😝)

The dreaded door I need to leave through (and my ugly toes 😝)

So after months of banging on about going to India to follow my feet I am finally here - and totally panic stricken!! Can't actually bring myself to leave the hostel room!! Which is so silly. There has been lots of tears and wondering "what on earth do I think I am doing?!" "Get back on a flight Georgina and go somewhere safe!!". Not helped by my encounter over the past couple of days and ego bashing! But I don't want to think about that. I now just need to get myself together for travelling in India - well initially to at least leave my hostel room would be good as I am starving and thirsty - I haven't consumed anything  (apart from smints!) In about 18 hours! 

I am presuming that I am not alone feeling like this as a female solo traveller come to "find myself" or really just relax and rejuvenate after quitting a well paid job in the City of London and setting out alone to take on the world! Or maybe I am, genuinely people don't do stupid things like this do they?!? 

Anyway I need to leave my room or do I....haha! I obviously do just really need to dig deep for the courage  (pretty pathetic but hey ho!). Wish me luck.........

Tags: landing alone and scared

 

About followyourfeet


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.