Existing Member?

On the road again

Day 123: The Dark Night

NETHERLANDS | Saturday, 28 May 2016 | Views [202]

Spent too long in Bagels and Beans (according to Mike), then walked to Central, jumped on the NDSM ferry to the flea market. Had our first dutch poffertjes and the boys got the famous fries. Off to dinner - a dark restaurant called C taste. None of us had ever enjoyed this dining experience, so it was funny, crazy, scary and educational all rolled into one. We were given a mystery menu, so had no idea what we were eating. It's a real experience in trust and it hightens the other senses. It was also funny listening to other people around us. Lots of laughs as we scraped around our plates and attempted to pour water in our glasses, then Rob started a discussion on 'Games you can't play in the dark'. They included scissor, paper, rock, charades, hide and seek, twister. We even played the 'Name that tune' humming game Angela! Off to Red Light District, it was really busy with heaps of girls in the windows tonight....what's with all the librarian glasses? maybe they think it makes em look smarter!?

About excellentadventure


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.