Existing Member?

My crazy experiences This will be a reaaally long trip... if it can be called that way... It's a year stay over Ghana, for internship, but I plan to travel around the country and around Africa : )

Just the end of the Begining!

GHANA | Tuesday, 8 January 2008 | Views [303]

So,

After all this preparation at the hurry of the time, I am finally on the last day at hometown, in my parents house, ready to go ahead with the experience!

I have to say these days have been intense, you know, preparing luggage, friends throwing parties for your farewell, family trying to have a piece, a minute of your last days, when you don't have the time, nor space, to be there for them the way you would like to...

But verything starts to make sense when you remember the goal: I am leaving shortly, to live a great experience!! It seems crazy, specially where I am from, to be thinking, not only on an abroad experience, but to think about going to Africa, because it's even more difficult (and expensive), at least for the transportation, completely odd for everyone, but really amazing ant exciting for me.

So, here I am, at the end of the planning phase, ready to stand up, and start a trhilling experience...

Amazing...

Tags: The Planning Phase

About estibi


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Ghana

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.