Existing Member?

The Journey Towards Being "Cultured"

It was the plane that never ends... xP

URUGUAY | Saturday, 7 December 2013 | Views [345]

MONTEVIDEO AT LAST! ^.^

MONTEVIDEO AT LAST! ^.^

Well we made it in time to still catch our 11pm flight to Montevideo! xD That was great. I slept most of the flight but had some pretty views the last hour before we landed. We had to take a bus from the airport because we had so many bags but my first impressions of the city was that it's pretty kool down here. And of course I HAD to visit the beach as soon as we got settled xD Lol. Lunch with some of our correspondent friends at a cafe called Decano (which was about 12$ USD a meal but the food was good lol) and getting to put bodies on the floating heads we were used to on skype was great. After all of that fun we got our first glimpse at a Supermarket here, and the strangest part was the fact that it was actually part of the mall xD lol. But "Devoto" is more like walmart than a supermarket anyways. Some freshly made Ravioli's to top off the night and everyone was exhausted by the time it was all over lol. Our house mates are really nice so I think we're gonna like it here. Vive La Casonda amo!

 

ErraticallyAbstract

Tags: first day, la cosanda, la playa, montevideo!

 

About erraticallyabstract

Me <3

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Uruguay

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.