Existing Member?

La Dolce Vita

Partyin' it up in Milano

ITALY | Saturday, 16 February 2008 | Views [705]

So Tuesday and Wednesday night I discovered why Milan is famous for its nightlife...Two student groups were having welcome/get to know you parties at clubs. We went to Lollapaloosa on Tuesday night, met some Americans from other universities, met some cute Italian boys, and danced for awhile. It was a pretty chill club, smaller and cute, but at 11 things got a little crazy. The bartenders started ringing bells and swinging the lights around and pulling people up to dance on the bar. I didn't, but Ashley and Laura did. Wednesday we went to Old Fashion Cafe, which was not as cute, but much larger. We met a ton of people from Bocconi and danced the night away to a mix of Spanish music and old school American dance songs. Overall, a good night, pretty crazy at times though :) Thursday we celebrated Valentine's day by shopping and watching chick flicks to recover from the previous two nights....I was completely exhausted, I don't know how people here go out every night of the week, but somehow they manage...

Tags: Party time

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.