Existing Member?

Worldwide Steps

Day 7- Surat Thani

THAILAND | Thursday, 30 April 2015 | Views [240]

We decided as we would have to sort out transport the following day we would head over to find Talat Kaset II and see if we could buy our ticket in advance, and if anything know where we were going the next day.

We found the station and bought our ticket to Khoa Sok at the small room attached to the station for B280 (£5.50), given a piece of paper and told to return tomorrow and we were done. As we had done what we set out to do that day and still had most of the day left we decided to head down to a market that apparently takes place along the river. Walking over there we saw very little setup and nothing selling food, guess it was either too early for it to be set up or we were in the wrong place. We headed back near our hotel and ate at Lucky's which was recommended by our accommodation. The restaurant is located down a side road from Taladmai, a street before Talent Kaset II. Although the meal came no where close to our food at the night market is was still very good and nice to have larger portions than our on the small side street food.

 

In the evening we headed back to the night market and feasted on more of our favourite phat Thai.

Tags: food, surat thani

About emiliepb


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.